Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Time is HERE!


We Wish You a Merry Christmas, And A Happy New Year!

This is my absolute favorite holiday! Who wouldn't love a holiday filled with family, gifts, decorating, yummy food and the beautiful lights!

We have been busy getting ready for christmas in our home!
Carter is all ready for the cold weather!

Sabina and Carter are ready to decorate the tree!



These guys are having so much fun!


The finished product!

And of course I have my christmas blocks I made :) Love crafts!!

We are so excited to enjoy this christmas season, and will be grateful for all of those we get to spend it with! 

1 comment:

  1. Cute post! I also like your new back-ground. Very seasonal. Those "JOY" blocks are awesome! Do you think we could do something like that for YW?

    ReplyDelete